Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-13 Origin:Site
1. The concept of warehousing shelf. Generally speaking, shelves refer to shelves for storing goods. In warehouse equipment, shelf refers to the storage equipment specially used for storing parts. Shelf occupies a very important position in logistics and warehouse. With the rapid development of modern industry, the volume of logistics has increased dramatically. In order to realize the modern management of warehouse and improve the function of warehouse, not only the number of shelves is required, but also the requirement of multi-function, mechanization and automation is required.
2. The function and function of shelves. Shelf plays an important role in modern logistics activities. The modernization of warehouse management is directly related to the types and functions of shelves. The functions and functions of warehousing shelves are as follows:
(1) Shelf is a kind of shelf structure, which can make full use of warehouse space, improve the utilization ratio of storage capacity, and expand the storage capacity of warehouse.
(2) The goods stored in the shelves are not extruded from each other and the material loss is small, which can completely guarantee the function of the material itself and reduce the loss of the goods.
(3) The goods in the shelf are easy to access, easy to count and measure, and can be first in first out.
(4) To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, theft-proof and damage-proof can be taken to improve the storage quality of materials.
(5) The structure and functions of many new types of shelves are conducive to the mechanization and automation of warehouse management.