Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-07 Origin:Site
Narrow roadway shelf features advantages:
1. The speed of cargo flow is higher than that of general shelves. The roadway forklift can work at a height of up to 14 meters, and the electronically controlled stacking crane can even work at a higher level.
2. Special forklift trucks or cranes are needed, as well as other handling machinery. The shelf of access transfer station not only has the function of storing pallets, but also has the function of supporting and strengthening handling equipment.
3. Structural strength and tolerance matching requirements are extremely strict, jingque design and installation must be considered comprehensively, and semi-automatic auxiliary control should be used in operation to ensure the accurate positioning of pallets in high-level freight space.
Cautions for the use of shelves in narrow roadways?
1. Heavy-duty shelves should be used with top priority and foot priority: high-level light cargo should be placed, and bottom heavy cargo should be placed.
2. To prevent overloading: the stacking weight of each floor should not exceed the maximum load of the shelf.
3. Anti-collision: During the operation of forklift trucks, they should be handled as light as possible to prevent collision with shelves.
4. When there is goods above the shelf, operators should not enter the bottom of the shelf directly.
5. To prevent the use of non-standard platform boards (card boards), pallets, etc. on the shelves, the Sichuan bottom is the most suitable.
Nanjing Jiangrui Warehousing Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing pallet shelves, cantilever shelves, electric mobile shelves, shuttle truck shelves, driving shelves, pressed shelves, attics, steel platforms, light laminated shelves and other related logistics storage equipment.
Jiangrui strictly implements ISO 9001 standards for production activities and provides a wide range of product specifications to meet all orders. Jiangrui has sound quality certification system such as ISO 9001:2000 quality control system, international standard certification system: FEM10.2.02 (European Machinery Handling Association Standard), SEMA (British Warehouse Equipment Manufacturers'Union), RMI (American Shelf Manufacturing Association) and AS4084-1993 (Australian Standard-Steel Warehouse Shelf).